For retractable gates automation - safety and comfort practice
If you choose a gate - then retractable, if you worry about the protection of the territory and ease of use - then with automation ROBUS
This is a line of electromechanical drives for automation, which is powered by the mains and is designed to facilitate the process of opening and closing the structure, protecting the area from unwanted guests.
Powerful, fast and dimensional ROBUS 1000 is created for industrial needs where wide entrance openings and the increased endurance because of active use of gate are required. The opening is quiet and smooth, despite the large weight of the structure from 600 to 1000 kg.
The more affordable version of the ROBUS 600 allows you to solve a wide range of problems in the automation of sliding gates for private and industrial use with less volume of operation. Quick opening of the high-tech drive is applied to small-sized gate from 400 to 600 kg.
- automatic gate closing;
- 6 speed modes;
- partial opening for pedestrians;
- control from the remote control or mobile phone;
- smooth start, possibility of reduction of speed thanks to what noise is not created;
- change of direction at an obstacle meeting;
- the ability to connect the battery, so the device will open the gate even in the absence of power;
- "sleep" mode to save electricity;
- function of automatic check of serviceability of photocells before movement of gate;
- fault indication on the control unit by means of a signal system.