have a thread for strong and reliable fastening
a plastic cap is installed on top of the pole so that water does not flow and debris does not accumulate
Installation of a column is possible in two ways
Dig a hole and fill with concrete
Or we can offer installation on an anchor plate
The standard length of the section is 2.5 m. The height can be different. The size of a cell is 50х200 mm
However, you can make an individual order of the desired size
However, you can make an individual order of the desired size
It is screwed to the post and fastens the two sections together. The number of fasteners depends on the height of the sectional fence
The set consists of a bolt and the mount itself
Standard wire diameter is 4 mm. This is more than enough for the section to be strong
We can also offer a budget option with a wire thickness of 3 mm
Ensures no corrosion for many years. The layer thickness is 70 μm
We use powder polyester paint, which not only looks aesthetically pleasing, but also extends the life of the fence up to 20 years.
This fence is frost-resistant, not prone to corrosion, has high resistance to ultraviolet light and everything else it is much easier to wash
The standard solution is green (RAL6005). But you can to order a fence in any RAL color.
The most popular colors: white, black, gray, red, blue, yellow, as well as silver and bronze.
Are you planning to buy a fence, but the thought of installing it drives you crazy? Trust the professionals. We install fences quickly and efficiently. We follow all the rules and nuances of the process and perform installation work with lightning speed in the shortest possible time. As a result, you get a strong and stable fence that will stand, stand, stand and stand!
from 20000 uah
OF TA 19 BRANCHES
We have a strong production base and multi-stage quality control. Geographically, production is located in Kiev and Chernivtsi
Installation of a sectional fence
machine and Michael Jackson
He automatically pulls in the wire, he cuts it himself
and welds. We do not spare electricity
and sparks for joint strength.
THE SITE IS PROTECTED BY OUR FENCE
In Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Italy, France, Slovakia, Latvia, Romania, Monaco, Belarus
And many other objects
21 000 KM
MANUFACTURED BY US
NETWORKS 20 000 KM
Fences from welded mesh from the manufacturer Sitka Zahid
Today there is a large selection of fences that complement the landscape design. One of the most trendy products in the Sitka Zahid catalog is a metal sectional fence. It is made on the basis of a mesh that is welded together. They are used for fencing a private house and industrial territory, for summer residences, vegetable gardens, gardens, children's and sports grounds, football fields. The product has become so popular that it is used as a site protection by such a huge number of consumers that you can meet it on every street of a city or village, be it Ukraine or Europe.
Sectional fences: types and classification
We offer to buy mesh fencing and accessories for complex fencing, such as:
3. anchor plates;
Depending on the needs of the buyer, we are selling different product options which differ not only in appearance, but also in design.
According to the structure are distinguished samples of such types.:
- a budget option with a wire diameter of 3/4 mm from the Eco series that minimizes costs;
- the best option, the ideal proportion of aesthetics, strength and reliability with a wire diameter of 4-6 millimeters belongs to the Standard series;
- the most reliable version with a thick wire of 8 millimeters, which from the production of fittings begins. It is impossible to climb over or damage it because the horizontal rods are welded at a distance of 6 mm from each other.
The height is divided into dimensions:
- low - 1.03; 1.23 meters;
- medium - 1.53; 1.73 meters;
- high - 2.03; 2.43 meters and above.
If we take into account such a parameter as coverage - it is divided by:
1. galvanized with polymer coating;
2. hot-dip galvanized.
Technical characteristics of mesh panels
Fencing production manufacturing on our plant has significantly improved over 15 years of its existence. Have appeared more varieties, and manufacturing methods have moved to the automated level. No manual welding contributes to faster production with a neat finish.
Fencing panels production technology:
1. The steel wire rod is installed on a special unwinding machine.
2. The wire then proceeds to the step of aligning to the specified size.
3. The finished rods are transferred to welding machines.
4. The welded mesh is transferred to the reef bend.
5. The panels are installed on special carriages, which are in continuous motion, and enter the dyeing chambers, where they are evenly coated with powder paint. It is formulated with polymers and polypropylenes to make it matte-glossy with a smooth texture.
6. After it’s baked in an oven at a 220 degrees temperature.
As a result, the process takes only 47 seconds, so the Sitka Zahid team can easily cope with large orders.
Coating and color features
Natural shades are considered as popular colors, such as:
- green is a beautiful color, combined with vegetation, ornamental trees, creates a feeling of comfort, is practical to use;
- anthracite - rest color, visually increases the area of the site;
- brown - is perceived as a color of sophistication, easy to clean, because stains are almost invisible on it, even after rain;
- silver is a neutral shade that evokes a sense of harmony.
We also offer our customers the opportunity to choose a color from 213 possible RAL colors. Bright, light or dark - any fence depending on the taste of the client for a large order.
The most popular is the green painted fence, because it looks harmoniously with the hedge, need minimal maintenance because there are no spots on it after precipitation. Therefore, there is always a green color fence in stock in large volumes.
3d and 2d fence mesh: selection rules
Decided, but not sure which type to choose? Which view is better: 2D or 3D? The fence, which has a horizontal bar and a stiffening reef on the outside, is a welded 3D modular euro fence. We produce both in an economical version and with standard parameters.
Duos or 2D mesh product with two parallel horizontal rods provides extra strength.
There is no unequivocal answer which fence is better because you need to take into account the desired functions and feasibility, calculate the possible budget. In order to choose the desired type of product you need to consider the features:
- level of impact resistance, thanks to double or single rods;
- product weight: the more rods, the heavier the material;
- possibility of climbing: flat iron wire makes the process impossible;
- appearance: with and without a reef;
- price: 3d is cheaper than 2d.
Sectional panels in everyday life
A fence made of gitter mesh is used for such purposes:
- placement of boundaries, which limits private property;
- protection of territory, property from theft or deformation;
- boundaries of the territory for pets;
- decoration of the site, complementing the landscape design;
- gives a sense of security, privacy.
Protects most objects:
- residential or country houses;
- vegetable gardens, summer cottages;
- gas stations;
- children's, sports grounds;
- airports, train stations;
- roads, highways;
- commercial buildings such as offices, classrooms, hospitals;
- cafes, bars, restaurants;
- factories, plants, thermal power plants;
- agricultural land;
- solar power plants;
- warehouse premises;
- parks, nature reserves.
The Sitka Zahid company is ready to fence off even more various objects, so we are glad to new locations.
The advantages of welded mesh fences:
- European and GOST certification;
- honest 20-year warranty, proofed by A. Chuiko Institute where the products has been tested in a salt bath, which confirmed their extreme resistance to corrosion. We can safely say that the fence is as hardy as a stainless steel;
- wide range of colors;
- the product is resistant to mechanical damage, shock, bending, stress load;
- anti-vandal properties, will protect as a shield;
- wide choice;
- heat resistance of the coating;
- you can buy relatively cheaply;
- simple and quick installation in a matter of hours;
- unpretentious in care, no painting is required;
- additional protection in the form of barbed wire, protective tapes, automation, signaling.
What determines the pricing of fencing from Gitter mesh
A wholesale or retail client is interested in the question: sectional fence made of welded mesh, price per 1m2. The cost of the fence per running meter depends on the height of the fence, the thickness of the wire, the number of rods and the coating. The lower the galvanized fence is planned, the thinner the diameter and less weight, the cheaper the metal product. The price is indicated without installation and accessories, they can be purchased additionally.
As a bonus, the company provides discounts depending on the amount of the order, so the larger the order, the more profitable it is to buy the product. This attracts many home improvement store owners who are successfully cooperating with the company, as evidenced by reviews. A personal manager will make an estimate in a matter of minutes, make a calculation taking into account a discount, which contributes to a quick delivery.
The assortment of Sitka Zahid company includes a wide range of goods, where you can find a suitable option. Let's move on to the characteristics:
- cell 200x50 mm;
- bar thickness: 3/4, 4/4, 5/5, 5/4/5, 6/5/6, 8/8 mm;
- standard length 2.5 m;
- height up to 4.5 m;
- material - galvanized mesh with PP coating or without.
Delivery services, and rules for the installation of metal panels
The company professionally manufactures and offers to buy panels fences, provides turnkey installation services, carries out dismantling. Price, calculator, detailed diagram with a photo can be studied on the website.
But the installation process can be carried out independently without extra paying for the work because it is not difficult. Consists of 6 stages.
1. Carry out the markup
Place temporary pegs, pull a cable between them and mark a place for the posts.
2. Preparing the soil
Clear the relief from debris, level the foundation, determine the structure of the soil.
3. Drilling holes
The depth of the wells should be from 50 to 70 centimeters, the distance between them is 2.5 m. With sandy and loose soil, it is advisable to put gravel in the hole before concreting in order to better fix the frame.
4. Mounts to pillars
In this case, the structure is in a lying position. Mounts are mounted on the section and connected to the cutouts on the pillars.
5. Installation of a fence
Rectangular pillars are lowering into the hole and concretes, or if you purchased the anchor plates, attach it to the soil.
6. Installation of a complete structure
The process is repeated: fastening to the post and attaching to the previously installed one.
Trusting the advice of specialists, the client receives a pre-fabricated, stable fence, which will stand for years and perform its main functions, complementing the street decoration of the site.
A mesh fence from Sitka Zahid is a good idea and certainly a good choice. Thanks to a large network of 19 branches spread across Ukraine, a client can order metal fences without unnecessary complications.