We apply the latest technical and organizational measures to ensure a high level of protection of processed personal data from unauthorized access.
1. Website User (Buyer) - The subject of personal data
An individual, legal entity or individual entrepreneur who visits the Website https://sitkazahid.com/ to purchase, order products or who intends to purchase or order products and whose personal data are processed. Such an individual must have the required amount of legal capacity. SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC may not collect and process information from an individual under the age of 18 (eighteen). Consent to the processing of personal data of such persons must be given by the legal representatives of such a minor.
- Personal data - means any information relating to an individual, legal entity or individual entrepreneur that has been identified or can be identified ("data subject");
- An identifiable individual is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by identifiers such as contact phone number, full name, delivery address, e-mail, Google and Facebook accounts, or by one or more factors that are decisive for the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social nature of such individual;
- Identifiable legal entity is identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by such identifiers as USREOU, name of legal entity, contact telephone number, legal address, director or signatory, E-mail;
- An individual entrepreneur who can be identified is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular, by such identifiers identification code, contact phone, E-mail, legal address;
- Consent - means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by making a statement or by expressing clear affirmative action, confirms his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data.
The User's personal account is the information about the User provided by him / her when filling in the fields on the Website https://sitkazahid.com/ , which allow to uniquely identify the User in the process of using the website https://sitkazahid.com/. The account is created by the User during registration on the website https://sitkazahid.com/ . To gain access to his Personal Account, the User uses the e-mail address and password provided by him during registration.
Calls to the center of interaction with consumers ("Online store" Network West ""). Communication with the customer service center may be recorded or listened to in accordance with applicable law for operational purposes (for example, to ensure the quality of service or training). Payment card details are not recorded.
2. Data controller
The company LLC "NET WEST UKRAINE", registered at the address: 58000, Chernivtsi region, Chernivtsi city, STREET KAPELANSKA, building 2
3. Purpose and purposes of processing your personal data
SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC processes the personal data of the Website Users for the proper processing of the User's order through the website https://sitkazahid.com/ (hereinafter the "Website") and. This means that such data are required, in particular, for the following:
● Registration and authorization of the User on the Website;
● Ensuring the creation of a personal account of the User;
● Making and placing orders for goods;
● Establishing feedback with the User, including sending messages, inquiries related to the use of the website, processing inquiries, orders, requests from the User;
● To confirm the accuracy and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
● Marketing goals.
● Analysis of the ease of use of the Online Store Website.
If you have agreed to receive information about new products and special offers, SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC processes your data in order to send you its commercial (advertising) information, for example, regarding special offers and new items in the Product Range.
4. The composition of personal data to be processed
SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC processes certain personal data, depending on the purpose and purposes of processing, which, in general, will be as follows:
● Name and surname.
● Email address.
● Delivery address.
● Phone number.
● Email address.
● Date of birth (provided at the request of the User).
● Commercial information (if you subscribed to our newsletter).
And other data are specified in item 1.
5. Legal grounds for data processing
Your consent to the processing of personal data is completely voluntary. Lack of consent to the processing of personal data does not allow you to register on the Website, use your Account, place an order, buy on the Website.
SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC does not check the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User and does not control its relevance. SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC assumes that the User provides reliable information and keeps this information up to date. The User bears all responsibility, as well as possible consequences for providing inaccurate, inaccurate, incomplete, erroneous or irrelevant information.
6. Rights of the User in connection with the transfer and processing of personal data:
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have, in particular, the following rights.
● You have the right to know the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or residence of the controller or processor of personal data. You can get this information by contacting us with a request.
● You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection and processing of personal data at any time without giving a reason. The request may be to withdraw consent to the processing in part, for example, to withdraw consent to receive commercial information, or to withdraw consent to processing in full. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in full, your User Account on the Online Store Website is deleted and your data is no longer processed. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any previous activities.
● You have the right to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data at any time without giving a reason. A request to delete or destroy personal data will not affect previous actions. Deleting data means that your User Account on the Online Store Website will be deleted and we will no longer process your data.
● At any time, you have the right to object to the complete processing of your personal data or to the processing for a specific purpose. Such an objection will not affect any previous action taken. Disclaimer means that your User Account on the Online Store Website will be deleted and we will no longer process your data.
● You have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data in terms of time or volume, and we will comply with your wishes. Such a request will not affect any previous actions.
● You have the right to request changes, corrections or clarifications to your personal data. You can also do this yourself by logging in and going to the tab: MY DATA on the Website of the Online Store. In any case, we draw your attention to the fact that by providing us with your personal data, you guarantee their accuracy and reliability, and undertake to notify us of any changes.
● You have the right at any time to ask us for information from us about what personal data we process, the content of such personal data, the conditions for granting access to personal data.
We are obliged to inform you of our actions no later than within 1 (one) calendar month from the date of receipt of each of your requests.
7. Period of storage of personal data
We store your data until you delete the User Account on the Website. The User's account may be deleted upon your request, as well as in the event of withdrawal of your consent to the processing of personal data, objection to the processing of personal data or a request for their deletion.
Our systems will only store archival information related to the storage of data about, for example, your transactions, any claims you may have, in particular during the statutory warranty period or in connection with the law that our activity is regulated.
8. Communication on personal data
Any messages or inquiries related to personal data can be sent to us in a way that is convenient for you.
Email [email protected]
Phone: + 380 50 288 78 78.
By mail to the address: 58000, Chernivtsi region, Chernivtsi city, KAPELANSKA STREET, building 2.
9. Power of attorney for personal data processing
SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC may entrust the processing of personal data to business partners and other employees of the company who ensure the implementation of orders of Users of the site https://sitkazahid.com/ SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC if necessary for transactions, such as preparation of goods that you have ordered, as well as for sending goods or transmitting commercial information coming from SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINE LLC. (the latter applies to those users who have agreed to receive commercial information), or for other purposes, the achievement of which is required for the proper execution of orders by the User.
Users' personal data may be transferred at the request of competent authorities and organizations, which, in particular, deal with issues of detection and prevention of fraud, corruption, human rights violations.
10. Commercial information - newsletter
You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing your e-mail address or telephone number and agreeing to the processing of personal data in order to receive commercial and marketing information by e-mail or text messages. We use newsletters and text messages to inform you about the latest offers (for example, new product lines, special offers or sales). You can unsubscribe from the newsletter and text messages at any time by clicking on the link in the newsletter or by sending an email to: [email protected] , [email protected]
Marketing and promotions. You can consent to the use of your Personal Data by Sitka Zapad to promote your products or services by ticking the appropriate boxes or clicking on the buttons on the site available in the registration forms or when visiting the site, or by answering questions from our representatives of the Center for Consumer Relations West.
11. Notification of the availability of goods
At your request, sent by electronic means of communication, the company LLC "NET WEST UKRAINE". will notify you of the availability of the required goods. Such notice may be sent only if you have agreed to receive commercial information (mailing) or a call from our website product manager to the specified e-mail address or telephone number and to process your personal data by SITKA ZAKHID UKRAINA LLC. You provide your data on a voluntary basis, but the lack of your consent to the processing of personal data deprives us of the opportunity to notify you of the availability of the product.
Cookies are used to operate the Online Store Website. Cookies are small files that allow devices used by Users to view web pages (such as a computer, smartphone) to store some information about your device. The information contained in cookies is used, for example, for advertising and statistical purposes and to adapt our Website to your individual needs. You can change the settings of cookies in your web browser. If the settings remain the same, cookies will be stored on the device. Changing cookie settings may limit the functionality of the website.
13. Facebook plugin
Our site contains a plugin for Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA). The Facebook plugin on our site is marked with the Facebook logo. This plugin allows you to connect directly to your Facebook profile. In this case, Facebook will be able to find out that you visited our site from your IP address. If you visit our site without leaving your Facebook profile, Facebook will record information about the visit. Even if you have not logged in, Facebook can obtain IP address information.
If you do not want Facebook to receive information about your visits to our sites, we recommend that you first log out of your Facebook account.
14. Google Analytics Privacy Statement
If the IP anonymity feature is enabled when you visit our website, your user IP address is abbreviated to Google. This applies to the member states of the European Union and other states listed in the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in some cases is the full IP address sent to a Google server in the United States, where it is truncated. This way, the IP anonymization feature will work on our website. At the request of the website operator, Google uses the information collected to analyze the operation of the website and to prepare reports on visits to the website and other services related to the work on the Internet. The IP address transmitted from the User's browser to Google Analytics is not stored together with other Google data.
The user can block the storage of cookies in a web browser. However, this will make it impossible to fully use all the features of the Website. In addition, the User may block the storage of the use of the Website (including IP address) collected by cookies, and their transfer and sharing on Google, by downloading and installing the plugin available at https://tools.google. com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = en.
15. Additional conditions