Buy mesh netting metal + PP 50x50mm 2.5mm 1.20m / 10.00m from Grid WestLow carbon steel coated PP 50х50mm 2,50mm 1,20m/10,00m
- Product code: 000001064
- Wire diameter: 2,50mm
- Grid: 50х50mm
- Material type: Low carbon steel coated PP
- Product length: 10,00m
- Product height: 1,20m
Mesh chain-link is a material made of metal wire, which
made by weaving it together. To prevent
corrosion, mechanical and other damage during production
the woven mesh is additionally zinc-coated or coated
plastic coated from recycled materials. This allows you to extend the term
operation and maintain an aesthetic appearance for many years.
The chain-link mesh owes its popularity to a wide sphere
use, excellent technical characteristics and affordable price.
This is what made it one of the most common construction
materials and the most popular fence in many countries around the world.
- complies with GOST and EU standards;
- has a low weight, which is convenient for transportation and installation;
- durable against corrosion;
- resistant to ultraviolet light, temperature extremes;
- transparent, because it does not interfere with the passage of the sun
- able to withstand mechanical damage;
- quick and easy installation;
- high amortization capabilities;
- long-term use;
- Recycled coating - recycled plastic.
Fencing mesh is used for:
- agricultural plots, dachas, vegetable gardens;
- residential buildings, private territories;
- stadiums, sports grounds;
- protective partitions in production;
- cages for rabbits, dog enclosures;
- cages for chickens and other poultry.
It is also actively used in the construction industry:
- as a reinforcing material for finishing works;
- for concrete reinforcement;
- for plastering walls and facades;
- for heat insulation of pipes;
- for road foundation;
- make a sieve for sifting bulk materials.
Get creative with many more ways to use the mesh
chain-link in everyday life or as a decorative element.